As a Senior general Ledger accountant you will play a significant role in the accounting team of Canon Europa. The overall business objective of the accounting department is to provide error free and timely financial reporting that supports high quality analysis and decision-making.
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of working and the ability to see the work the way their customers do. We are looking for driven networkers like you, people who knows how to suceeed in an peoples’ business.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
• Ensure all processes in the RTR are up to standard.
• Implement new processes which strengthen the RTR process.
• Create reconciliations.
• Improve and automate current reconciliation process.
• Increase visibility via reporting and dashboards.
• Perform regular reviews of balance sheet accounts to ensure the accounts are properly stated.
• Take necessary actions if material over/understatements are identified.
• Assist on optimizing the internal control framework.
• Participate in various projects.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting.
• Experience in financial processes.
• University studies in Finance and Administration or Accountancy.
• Experience in data analysis.
• Analytical and Organisational skills
• Strong communication skills.
• An innovative mind set
• Proactivity, hands on mentality.
• Oracle is a plus.
You will need
• Be drive for results.
• Apply High Standards of Accuracy.
• Communicate effectively.
• Plan and organise effectively.
• Respond flexibly.
• Take ownership and accountability.
For more information about this role and/or the recruitment process, please contact Silvia Calzada, Canon Europe via firstname.lastname@example.org .
We accept applications sent in English only .
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.